Information on the collection of personal data when using our Facebook fan page.
- Jointly responsible for the fan page, according to Art. 26 GDPR, are EMUGE-Werk Richard Glimpel GmbH & Co. KG and Facebook Ireland Ltd. (4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin, Ireland; hereinafter Facebook).
Our contact details:
EMUGE-Werk Richard Glimpel GmbH & Co. KG
Nürnberger Straße 96-100
91207 Lauf, Germany
Phone: +49 9123 186-0
Fax: +49 9123 143 13
You can contact our data protection officer at the above postal address with the addition "data protection officer" or by e-mail at email@example.com
- We operate a fan page on Facebook to inform you about current topics concerning our company as well as our products and services. In addition, you can contact us as a visitor and user of our Facebook fan page.
- In general, we do not collect any personal data on our fan page, except when you contact us by creating or linking a post or sending a message to us.
Your personal data is used within the scope of the Insights data provided by Facebook. The Insights data enables us to analyse anonymous data on user behaviour. We use the Insights data, as well as other available data, to optimise our Facebook fan page. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Further information on the data provided by Facebook can be found at:
There is no additional processing of your data by us.
- When using our fan page, Facebook processes your personal data. Facebook passes these data on to Facebook Inc, the American parent company of Facebook Ireland, among others. Facebook only transfers user data to countries for which a European Commission adequacy decision has been made or on the basis of appropriate guarantees, such as standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. For more information, please see Facebook's privacy statement at:
We have no influence on the processing and transfer of data by Facebook.
- You have the following rights with regard to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to information,
- Right of rectification or erasure,
- Right to restrict processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
You can assert your rights as a data subject both against us and against Facebook.