You will graduate from school next year, have found your dream job and would like to start an apprenticeship with us?
EMUGE-FRANKEN offers qualified training in future-oriented professions. At the moment there are about 60 young people in training.
- The training positions for 2021 as industrial clerk have already been filled.
- There are still training positions available for an industrial apprenticeship in 2021.
We ask for your application for the beginning of the training in September 2021 ...
The training places 2020 are already filled for both the commercial and the industrial-technical areas.
Or are you still looking for the right job and would like to have more information and insights? Then an orientation internship with us is perfect for you
We train - future-oriented and with a practical orientation
Are you interested in an apprenticeship at EMUGE-FRANKEN?
At least 1 year before the desired start of training
What documents are required?
- Letter of application
- Tabular curriculum vitae
- Other certificates (e.g. internships, IT, languages)
How does the recruitment process work?
- Collecting the incoming applications
- First review: Invitation to the test
- Test evaluation: invitation to interview if necessary
When will the decision be made?
Late November/early December
We offer the next generation of professionals:
- a modern fully equipped training workshop with training and computer room
- full-time trainers or training officers in the specialist departments
- Training salary (as of April 2018)
- 1. apprenticeship year € 1035
- 2. apprenticeship year € 1089
- 3. apprenticeship year € 1160
- 4. apprenticeship year € 1207
- Social benefits
- End-of-the year bonus (depending on period with company)
- Benefits for pension provision (from the 7th month of employment)
- Holiday pay
- Fare subsidy
- Shortening of apprenticeship for above-average performance
- Opportunity to take on demanding tasks
We offer interested students short orientation internships in the industrial-technical and commercial sectors.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions: