Comprehensive servicesAs a system supplier for technologies of thread cutting, gauging, milling and clamping technology, we offer a broad range of services in addition to our standard product range. These include custom-made special tools, individual system solutions, regrinding service, recoating service, calibration service and many more.
- Solving technical problems via phone worldwide or onsite worlwide
- Active help in the optimisation of customers´ production processes
- Design of system solutions in cooperation with the OEM team
- Freeof-charge trials with customer's specific materials in a specially equipped workshop, in order to find and recommend the perfect tool
- Development and construction of custommade special tools
- Immediate investigation and analysis of customer complaints
|Technical advice EMUGE||Technical advice FRANKEN|
|Tel. +49 9123 186-0||Tel. +49 911 9575-389|
Test equipment monitoring
Reference standards and standard measuring devices: The compliance with national and international standards of all measurements commissioned by customers is guaranteed. All necessary standards and standard measuring devices are at our disposal and are regularly recalibrated by calibration laboratories authorised by the WECC.
The web portal KalimeroNet www.decom-ugk.de is available to customers free of charge to manage their testing equipment in a fast, simple and reliable way. For more information please contact the sales organisation of our company association EMUGE-FRANKEN.
Regrinding and recoating service
Regrinding and recoating is an important component for the economical use of cutting tools. Our regrinding and recoating service ensures that the original geometry and coating of a tool are restored.
Our service includes:
- Customer consulting in your workshop or in our training rooms
- Regrinding service in manufacturer's quality
- Recoating with the same coating that is put on our new tools
- Short delivery times
- Reasonable, market-oriented prices