Information über die Erhebung personenbezogener Daten
1. Information about the collection of personal data
- In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data comprise all data that can be personally related to you, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, user names, user behavior.
- The person responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (GDPR) is EMUGE-Werk Richard Glimpel GmbH & Co. KG, Nürnberger Straße 96-100, 91207 Lauf, Germany (see our Imprint).
- You can contact our data protection officer at our postal address with the addition "Data Protection Officer" or write an email to
- When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete all data received within this context once storage is no longer necessary, or restrict processing if legal retention obligations exist.
- If we use contracted third-party service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for marketing purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
2. Your rights
- You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to personal data relating to you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right of opposition to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
Erhebung personenbezogener Daten bei Besuch unserer Website
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our websiteWhen using the website for information purposes only, when you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR): - IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained in the following:
- Transient cookies (see (b)),
- Persistent cookies (see (c)).
(c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
(d) You can configure your browser settings to suit your preferences and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
Weitere Funktionen und Angebote unserer Website
4. Additional functions and offers of our website
- In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. Normally, you must provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
- In some cases, we use external third-party service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
- Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
- If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
- If we use your data for marketing purposes, we store your data as long as you wish to receive information on the respective advertising topics or as long as we wish to remain in contact with you.
Nutzung unseres Webshops und Downloadportals
5. Use of our webshop and download portal
- If you wish to order from our webshop, you must provide the personal data we need to fulfil your order before the contract can be concluded. We will process the data you provide in order to fulfil your order. You have the option of creating a customer account, which will allow us to save your data for any future purchases. You can also register for our download portal. When an account is created, the data you provide will be stored. You can withdraw your consent to this storage at any time. Data will be deleted once it is no longer required in order to fulfil the purpose for which it was originally collected.Please be aware that we are obliged under commercial and taxation legislation to retain your order details beyond the end of the contract until the statutory retention periods and/or any contractual warranty and guarantee rights have expired.
Informationen zu Neuigkeiten und Veranstaltungen
6. Information on news and events
- You can subscribe to our newsletter by providing your consent for us to send it to you. The newsletter contains details of our latest products and events.
- We use the so-called ‘double opt-in’ procedure for newsletter registrations. As part of this procedure, once you have registered we will send an e-mail to the address you provide during registration. This e-mail will contain an activation link for your account and newsletter registration. We will also save the IP address used by you, and the times at which you submit and confirm your registration. The purpose of this procedure is to ensure there is a record of your registration and to allow us to investigate any potential abuse of your personal data.
Once we receive your confirmation, we will store your e-mail address for the purposes of sending the newsletter to you. The legal basis for processing this data is Art. 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time by revoking your consent to receive the newsletter. You can revoke your consent by clicking the link provided in all newsletter e-mails, or by notifying us using the contact details given in the legal notice.
Widerspruch oder Widerruf gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten
7. Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
- If we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary in particular to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
Einsatz von Google Analytics
8. Use of Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. (‘Google’). Google Analytics uses so-called ‘cookies’. Cookies are text files that are saved on your computer and allow your use of the website to be analysed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the US and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within European Union Member States or other signatory countries to the European Economic Area Agreement before being transferred. The full IP address will only be transferred to a Google server in the US and truncated there in exceptional circumstances. Google will use this data on behalf of the website operator to assess your use of the website, compile reports on website activities and provide the website operator with additional services in connection with the use of the website and of the Internet.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser in connection with Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data.
You can prevent cookies from being stored by changing the appropriate settings on your browser. However, please be aware that doing so may prevent you from making full use of all the features of this website. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension ‘_anonymizeIp()’. Using this extension ensures that IP addresses are processed in truncated form, and therefore cannot be associated with any individual. Any identifying details in the data collected about you will be immediately excluded and any personal data will be immediately deleted.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website and continuously improve it. The statistics generated allow us to improve our Internet presence and provide a more interesting website for you as a user. For exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has signed up to the EU-US Privacy Shield, as set out at https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR 2
This website also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor streams. This analysis is carried out on the basis of a user ID. You can deactivate cross-device analysis of your use of the website by going to ‘My Data’ and then to ‘Personal Data’ in your customer account.
Einsatz von Google Tag Manager
9. Use of Google Tag Manager
- This site uses Google Tag Manager. Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows marketers to manage website tags via an interface. The Tag Manager tool itself (which implements the tags) is a cookie-less domain and does not collect any personal data. However, the tool does trigger other tags, some of which may themselves collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If data collection has been deactivated at domain or cookie level, the deactivation will apply to all tracking tags implemented using Google Tag Manager.
Einsatz von Google Adwords Conversion
10. Use of Google AdWords Conversion
- We use the services provided by Google AdWords to draw attention to our attractive offers on external websites with the help of advertising material (known as Goggle AdWords). The data for the advertising campaigns allows us to determine the effectiveness of individual advertising activities. In analysing this data, we are pursuing our interest in showing you advertising that is of interest to you, making our website more interesting for you as a user, and ensuring advertising costs are calculated fairly.
- This advertising material is delivered by Google via so-called ‘ad servers’. As part of this process we use ad server cookies. These cookies allow us to measure certain success indicators, such as the number of advertisements displayed or the number of user clicks. If you reach our website via a Google advertisement, Google AdWords will save a cookie on your PC. These cookies generally cease to be valid after 30 days, and are not designed to identify you personally. A number of details are usually saved along with the cookie for analysis. These include the unique cookie ID, the number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), the last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (a marking showing that the user does not wish to be contacted again).
- These cookies allow Google to recognise your Internet browser. If a user visits certain pages on an AdWords customer’s website, and provided the cookie saved on their computer has not expired, Google and the customer will be able to see that the user clicked on the advertisement and was re-directed to the page concerned. Each AdWords customer is assigned a different cookie. This means that cookies cannot be tracked across AdWords customers’ websites. We do not ourselves collect or process any personal data in connection with the advertising activities described above; Google provides us with statistical analyses only. These analyses allow us to determine which of the marketing activities used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data as a result of our use of the advertising; specifically, we cannot use the information we receive to identify users.
- Due to the nature of the marketing tools we use, your browser will automatically establish a direct connection with Google’s servers. We do not have any influence on the extent and subsequent use of the data collected by Google as a result of the use of this tool. The information provided below is therefore accurate to the best of our knowledge: The integration of AdWords Conversion means that Google will be informed that you have retrieved the relevant part of our Internet presence or have clicked on one of our advertisements. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can associate your visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google and/or are not logged in to your account, it is possible that the service provider may become aware of your IP address and store it.
You can opt-out of this tracking procedure in a number of ways as follows:
a) By changing the appropriate settings on your browser. Specifically, you will not receive advertisements from third-party providers if you block third-party cookies.
b) By deactivating cookies for conversion tracking. You can do this by changing your browser settings such that cookies from the domain ‘www.googleadservices.com’ are blocked (go to https://www.google.co.uk/settings/ads). These settings will be deleted if you delete your cookies.
c) By deactivating tailored advertising from providers that participate in the ‘About Ads’ self-regulation scheme. You can do this via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices. These settings will be deleted if you delete your cookies.
d) By permanently deactivating this feature in Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers by going to http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. Please be aware that doing so may prevent you from making full use of all the features of this website.
The legal basis for processing this data is Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR. You can find further information on Google’s privacy policies at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en and https://services.google.com/sitestats/en.html Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has signed up to the EU-US Privacy Shield, as set out at https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Einsatz von Facebook als Social-Media-Plug-in
12. Use of Facebook as a social media plugin
- We currently use the Facebook social media plugin. We use the so-called ‘2 clicks’ system for the plugin. This means that no data is forwarded to the plugin provider (in this case, Facebook) when you first visit the site. You can identify the plugin provider from the marking on the box above the first letters of its name, or from its logo. We give you the option of communicating directly with the plugin provider using the button. The plugin provider will only be informed that you have retrieved the relevant page of our online presence if you click on the marked area to activate the plugin. The data listed in Section 3 of this statement will also be transmitted. According to Facebook, IP addresses are anonymised in Germany immediately after collection. This means that activating the plugin will result in your personal data being transmitted to Facebook and stored in the US. As the plugin provider gathers most of the data it collects using cookies, we recommend that you use the security settings on your browser to delete all cookies before clicking the greyed-out area.
- We have no influence over the nature of the data collected or how it is processed, and are not aware of the extent of the data collection, the purposes for which it is processed, or the associated retention periods. Nor do we hold any information on whether and how the data is deleted by the plugin provider.
- The plugin provider will store information collected about you in the form of a user profile and will use it for advertising and market research purposes, or to ensure its website is fit for purpose. In particular, data will be analysed in order to provide tailored advertising and inform other social network users of your activity on our website – this also applies to users not logged in to the social network. You have the right to object to the creation of user profiles. To exercise this right, contact the plugin provider concerned. By incorporating plugins into our website, we are providing you with the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, allowing us to improve our Internet presence and provide a more interesting website for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of plugins is Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR.
- Data will be transmitted regardless of whether you have an account with the plugin provider, and whether you are logged in to it or not. If you are logged in to your account with the plugin provider, any of your data collected from our website will be directly associated with your existing account with the plugin provider. If you use the activated button and link to the page, for example, the plugin provider will also save this information in your user account, and will share it publicly with your contacts. To prevent data being associated with your existing profile with the plugin provider, we recommend that you log out of all social networks after use, and particularly before activating the button.
- You can find more information about the purpose and extent of data collection and how it is processed by the plugin provider in the provider’s privacy policies, which can be accessed via the links below. In these policies you will also find additional information on your rights in relation to your data and how you can change your settings to protect your privacy.
The addressees and URLs of the plugin provider Facebook and its data protection notices, are: Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, US; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084. Facebook has signed up to the EU-US Privacy Shield, as set out at https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Einbindung von YouTube-Videos
13. Integration of YouTube videos
We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under point 3 of this statement are transmitted. This is independent of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, although you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by YouTube can be found in their data protection declaration. There you will also find further information about your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has agreed to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.