- What payment options are available? The payment method corresponds to the agreement with your internal sales representative. New customers pay "by invoice" until other agreements have been made.
- What are the options for sending invoices? By default, we will send your invoice by postal service. Alternatively, you can have your invoice sent to you by e-mail as a PDF file or via an electronic EDI connection. For that purpose, please contact your responsible office sales representative.
Shipping and delivery
- What are the shipping costs?
The shipping costs are in accordance with the agreement with your office sales representative. For shop orders (up to 31.5 kg) within Germany and Austria, delivery is “free to factory”.
- Which shipping methods are available?
We deliver worldwide by UPS and DHL (up to 31.5 kg). We ship all items - if in stock - on the same day (for orders received Mon - Thu until 17:00 hrs and Fri until 15:00 hrs).
- Which countries are included in the delivery area?
We ship to customers worldwide (except EMBARGO customers). For shop orders, currently only delivery addresses in Germany and Austria are possible.
- How do I maintain my alternative delivery addresses?
Please contact your responsible office sales person, who will store the addresses in your customer master data. You can enter a one-time deviation under "Alternative delivery address" during the order process.
- What should I bear in mind when shipment is arranged by a forwarder?
From 31.5 kg, we ship by forwarding agency according to the agreement with your office sales contact. Delivery may be delayed by the forwarder.
- Is self-collection by the customer possible?
Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to collect the items ordered in the web shop yourself.
Return, Complaint and Repair
- How can I return/complain/repair/calibrate articles?
Please contact your responsible office representative, who will take all necessary steps.