Milling technologyThe FRANKEN brand is characterised by a diversity of milling tools. Precision and innovation characterise the wide range of carbide and HSS milling cutters as well as PCD, CBN or indexable end mills. The production in our German manufacturing plant in Rückersdorf ranges from standard end mills and bore cutters through ball nose and torus end mills to high-precision special form and profile milling tools.
Our product lines support orientation and structure the product range material-related:
- FRANKEN TiNox-Cut for machining titanium, nickel-based alloys and stainless steels
- FRANKEN Alu-Cut for machining aluminium alloys
- FRANKEN Hard-Cut for machining hard materials up to 66 HRC
- FRANKEN Top-Cut for many materials and universal use
- FRANKEN Multi-Cut for high-performance roughing
- FRANKEN Jet-Cut for HPC-, HSC- or trochoidal machining
- FRANKEN Micro for micro machining
FRANKEN Turbine for aerospace and turbine industry
FRANKEN Dental for dental laboratories
FRANKEN - Dental Microsite
according to technical characteristics:
- FRANKEN Expert with specific product features for mould making, turbine blades, additive manufacturing and polished surfaces
Fine-tuned cutting edge profiles for finishing, roughing finishing or roughing applications, cylinder shanks with side-lock clamping flat or pull-out protection and various cooling lubricant geometries ensure excellent machining results.
We also provide a continuous system of adapters, reducers and tool holders, which are perfectly matched to the milling tools.
In addition to application-specific consulting, we offer worldwide support in the development of modern milling strategies on our own machine centers in our development department.